just for style' Index du Forum
just for style' Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Evra’s Advice To Wantaway Ronaldo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    just for style' Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> App accepté
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 09:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Evra’s Advice To Wantaway Ronaldo Répondre en citant

Former Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra has given Cristiano Ronaldo some valuable advice, amid rumours linking him with a move to Serie A giants Juventus.Multiple reports are linking the 33-year-old forward with a €100 million (R1.58 billion) move to sbobet 789 the Old Lady in this window, and some papers are even suggesting that the deal could be confirmed this week.Evra, who played alongside Ronaldo at Old Trafford, weighed in on all the speculation surrounding the Portuguese star’s future.“Everyone asks me, Pat, what do you think? I haven’t spoken to Cristiano about this, but my advice is, if he wants to play in 2050, he has to go to Juve. There is no other team he must join. It’s simple,” the France defender said, as quoted by Football-Italia.“I thank Juve because if after Manchester I continued to win and to run, it was thanks to Juve. You should never spit on sbobet 789 the plate that fed you, so Juve will always be in my heart.”The five-time Ballon d’Or winner has made 438 appearances for Los Blancos, scoring 450 goals and assisting in sbobet 789 further 131 strikes.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 09:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    just for style' Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> App accepté Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a