just for style' Index du Forum
just for style' Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Scott Brown believes he and John McGinn at Celtic could be a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    just for style' Index du Forum -> Event -> Suggestion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 06:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Scott Brown believes he and John McGinn at Celtic could be a Répondre en citant

Scott Brown believes he and John McGinn at Celtic could be a formidable partnership if deal is done

ส โบ เบ็ ต Scott Brown has enjoyed going to war for 90 minutes with mate John McGinn but he’d rather his rival was alongside him in the trenches.The Celtic skipper is watching his club’s pursuit of the midfielder with interest and is hoping McGinn will follow his path from Easter Road to team up at Parkhead.

The pair relished some tasty scraps last term but Brown is sure they would make a formidable Hoops partnership.Brown said: “We get on really well off the park. It’s always harder to play against your mates, more than anything.

“I’m very surprised at how he plays. He gets the ball and drives forward.“He has done it with Scotland as well. He has taken Hibs by the scruff of the neck and strolled through most of the games in the Premiership last season.“He wants to fight, he wants to battle. He’s one of the strongest ones there is. Everyone says you would want him beside you rather than against you.

“He’s got a great left foot, he’s strong, he wants to win the ball back. He also has a goal in him so he has pretty much everything you need. ส โบ เบ็ ต ”Brown has watched scores of stars pitch up at Parkhead and fail to make the grade but has no doubt McGinn has what it takes to fill a Celtic shirt.

The Hoops skipper has already seen the 23-year-old make a seamless step up to Scotland level and is convinced he has the qualities to cut it at the champions.Brown reckons his pal is an even better prospect than he was at Hibs before his move along the M8 in 2007 and said: “John has already done it with Scotland.

“When I was John’s age, I was a totally different player to him. I just ran about smashing people. John’s got a lot more than I had at that age.“I’ve matured into playing central midfield and sitting in front of the back four more.“John’s still got that energy to go from box to box. When he has that, he might as well use it to his full ability.”

Brown would welcome McGinn with open arms – even though the Hibs man has been touted as his natural successor.The 33-year-old said: “Yeah, he did it for Scotland.“I think a lot of people were surprised he got in the squad ahead of more experienced players at Aberdeen and elsewhere. But by far, he shone. ส โบ เบ็ ต “In his first game at Hampden against Denmark he played alongside me. He was outstanding and got man of the match.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 06:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    just for style' Index du Forum -> Event -> Suggestion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a